- Support for absolute paths relative to the root of the web site
Example: destination = "/"
- Back slashes get converted to forward slashes
Example: destination = "/test\blah" = "/test/blah"
- Better support for relative paths:
- relative to the "destination" if one is specified
- relative to the name of the zip archive otherwise (which is used as the extract directory name)
- Support for parent paths (relative to the executing script)
Example: destination = "../test"
- Support for absolute paths
Example: destination = "d:\webroot\test"
- All possible ways to define a path also apply to the "destination" key in the locationsByFileType structure
Example: locationsByFileType.jpg.destination = "images\jpg"
- No need for file type sub structure if you only care for the path where the files will be extracted
Example: locationsByFileType.xml = "images\jpg"
Instead of: locationsByFileType.jpg.destination = "images\jpg"
- Corrected an omission in the build script that prevented all files from being extracted because of lower case or upper case file extensions
- Renamed "overwriteDestination" to "deleteDestination" and set it to "false" by default
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Unzip with UTF Support in ColdFusion - Function Updates for v0.2
Due to some shortcommings, here is an update of the "unzipWithUTFSupport" function. The change log is below. You can get the update version at http://tech-cats.net/blog/downloads/coldFusion/unzipWithUTFSupportUDF.txt